Answer the following questions as honestly as possible. Remember to keep track of your results. The answers will help you determine which type of house you should live in!
1. How would you like to spend the weekend?
- Hanging out on the beach.
- On a boat. On the lake.
- Hosting a casual social event.
- Barbecuing on the back patio.
- Sprucing up the garden.
- Walking around downtown.
2. What kind of pet would you like to own?
- Exotic Bird
- Guard Dog
- No Pet
- Family Dog
- Chickens, Cows, Pigs, etc.
- House Cat
3. What’s your favorite food?
4. What’s your dream vacation?
- A cabin in the woods
- New York City
- Paris, France
- The Grand Canyon
- Backpacking through Europe
5. What’s your favorite pastime?
- Playing Video Games
6. What feature would you like most in your home?
- Proximity to the beach
- A dock
- Thriving nightlife
- Lots of room
- Lots of land
- Amazing views
7. What’s your favorite season?
- I like all seasons
- No preference
8. What’s your favorite interior design aesthetic?
- Beach House
- Shabby Chic
9. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
- Fancy hats
- Comfy tees
10. How do you picture your dream backyard?
- The beach
- Lots of trees
- A small, fenced-in yard
- A patio with an outdoor kitchen
- A large garden
- A balcony
11. Which of the following would you rather own?
- A surfboard
- A boat
- A painting from an artist you love
- A large grill
- A tractor
- A comfy couch
12. Which word describes you best?
13. Where do you want to live?
- Near the beach
- In the middle of nowhere
- In a nice, safe neighborhood
- In the country
- In the city
Determining your results is simple! Look at all the answers you chose and count how many times you chose each number. Whichever number you choose most often will reflect the type of home that is right for you!
Beach House – If you choose “1” most often, you should live in a Beach House!
Lake House – If you choose “2” most often, you should live in a Lake House!
Downtown Loft – If you choose “3” most often, you should live in a Downtown Loft!
Suburban Home – If you choose “4” most often, you should live in a Suburban Home!
Farmhouse – If you choose “5” most often, you should live in a Farmhouse!
Highrise Apartment – If you choose “6” most often, you should live in a Highrise Apartment!
If you had a tie between two different types of homes, then you might consider both options. And if you aren’t sure if you agree with the results of this quiz and still want help learning which type of home is right for you, contact the Welch Team today! We specialize in helping individuals and families find their dream home in Northeast Florida.